NO CLAN AVALIBLE
LOLOD CLAN IS OVER PLEASE EXACUATE IN NEXT 2 DAYS
NO CLAN AVALIBLE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LOLD IS OVER PLEASE EXACUATE in next 2 days

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What info would YOU like to see here?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dogthebughunter
High Command, Leader
High Command, Leader
dogthebughunter

What info would YOU like to see here? Empty
PostSubject: What info would YOU like to see here?   What info would YOU like to see here? Empty2010-08-02, 18:01

Hello dog here just wondering what you would like to see posted here in info and rules. Leave a reply below saying what.

Thnakyou for your time
-dog
Back to top Go down
https://loldclan.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: What info would YOU like to see here?   What info would YOU like to see here? Empty2010-08-14, 06:59

the Rank colors.. like im private and im white.. i wanna know the higher rank colors
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What info would YOU like to see here?   What info would YOU like to see here? Empty2010-08-14, 07:52

scroll to the bottum and it's all there Very Happy (the home page)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What info would YOU like to see here?   What info would YOU like to see here? Empty2010-08-14, 09:32

ok
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What info would YOU like to see here?   What info would YOU like to see here? Empty2010-08-14, 10:08

well mabey not in info and rules but id like to see a ps3 users and xbox users thread to show active casual members
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What info would YOU like to see here?   What info would YOU like to see here? Empty2010-08-14, 10:37

nice one tanner
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What info would YOU like to see here?   What info would YOU like to see here? Empty2010-08-14, 11:37

so if i have both systems and i have the game for both systems so i would be in both lists???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What info would YOU like to see here?   What info would YOU like to see here? Empty2010-08-14, 11:38

yes but please specify witch your on more
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What info would YOU like to see here?   What info would YOU like to see here? Empty2010-08-14, 11:40

PS3 because i dotn have live :\
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What info would YOU like to see here?   What info would YOU like to see here? Empty2010-08-14, 12:10

hmm...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What info would YOU like to see here?   What info would YOU like to see here? Empty2010-08-14, 12:11

what are you thinking bourne
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What info would YOU like to see here?   What info would YOU like to see here? Empty2010-08-14, 12:14

yeah... wat r u thinking???? im getting scared confused
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What info would YOU like to see here?   What info would YOU like to see here? Empty

Back to top Go down

What info would YOU like to see here?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NO CLAN AVALIBLE :: Welcome :: Info & Rules-
Jump to: