NO CLAN AVALIBLE
LOLOD CLAN IS OVER PLEASE EXACUATE IN NEXT 2 DAYS
NO CLAN AVALIBLE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LOLD IS OVER PLEASE EXACUATE in next 2 days

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Maybe an Idea for you all.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Maybe an Idea for you all. Empty
PostSubject: Maybe an Idea for you all.   Maybe an Idea for you all. Empty2010-08-14, 07:24

Im really into doing stuff on photoshop and i enjoy photography, I think it would be nice to have some way to express my artistic urges and for others to do the same. I have a lot of free time being at home with my kids everyday and my husband away to work.
Back to top Go down
dogthebughunter
High Command, Leader
High Command, Leader
dogthebughunter

PostSubject: Re: Maybe an Idea for you all.   Maybe an Idea for you all. Empty2010-08-14, 07:27

would you be interested in me opening a art section, like you could make people signatures and avatars when they send a request to you?
Back to top Go down
https://loldclan.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Maybe an Idea for you all.   Maybe an Idea for you all. Empty2010-08-14, 07:42

I dunno, I never made a signature, but i do play around at home to sharpen and enhance my pictures i take, i maybe could do something like what your asking if you show me an example of what a signature would look like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe an Idea for you all.   Maybe an Idea for you all. Empty2010-08-14, 07:42

i wanna see some of ur art
Back to top Go down
dogthebughunter
High Command, Leader
High Command, Leader
dogthebughunter

PostSubject: Re: Maybe an Idea for you all.   Maybe an Idea for you all. Empty2010-08-14, 07:45

Okay a signature could be anytype of picture, its a picture that shows up below after you post. People could request a sertain type of picture either animated or real, then u know u add their name on the picture and stuff like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe an Idea for you all.   Maybe an Idea for you all. Empty2010-08-14, 07:46

i will show some when i do some pic art that isnt my kids
Back to top Go down
dogthebughunter
High Command, Leader
High Command, Leader
dogthebughunter

PostSubject: Re: Maybe an Idea for you all.   Maybe an Idea for you all. Empty2010-08-14, 07:47

mk send me some of your work. i want to see Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe an Idea for you all.   Maybe an Idea for you all. Empty2010-08-14, 07:55

here is an example of a sig. I created this a while back (i have loads more)

Maybe an Idea for you all. Naruto2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe an Idea for you all.   Maybe an Idea for you all. Empty2010-08-14, 08:24

that looks really nice, i havent played with my photoshop that much to know how to do something like that, you guys have given me a new thing to try. thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe an Idea for you all.   Maybe an Idea for you all. Empty2010-08-14, 08:29

well, it's actually not hard. Just download good brushes and some sweet font Smile Oh and the character is 2 layers the one behind is on multiply and the one on top is erased around the edges with a large soft brush.

ALSO, great site for renders! www.planetrenders.net
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe an Idea for you all.   Maybe an Idea for you all. Empty2010-08-14, 09:30

can u make a signature plz??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe an Idea for you all.   Maybe an Idea for you all. Empty2010-08-14, 09:31

yes, PM me details (your asking me right?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe an Idea for you all.   Maybe an Idea for you all. Empty2010-08-14, 09:36

both of u.... for free right???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe an Idea for you all.   Maybe an Idea for you all. Empty2010-08-14, 11:09

nice work intellecual
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe an Idea for you all.   Maybe an Idea for you all. Empty2010-08-16, 10:00

J-M-R-96 wrote:
nice work intellecual

that wasnt mine, but this is what i did, and its for my Foopets account.

Maybe an Idea for you all. Edwardsigcopy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maybe an Idea for you all.   Maybe an Idea for you all. Empty

Back to top Go down

Maybe an Idea for you all.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NO CLAN AVALIBLE :: Media & News :: Have Your Say-
Jump to: