NO CLAN AVALIBLE
LOLOD CLAN IS OVER PLEASE EXACUATE IN NEXT 2 DAYS
NO CLAN AVALIBLE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LOLD IS OVER PLEASE EXACUATE in next 2 days

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kinect VS Move

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kinect VS Move Empty
PostSubject: Kinect VS Move   Kinect VS Move Empty2010-08-15, 05:01

After E3 there has been alot of projects that have been anounced. Namely Kinect and Move both trying to get into the genre that wii created. There was alot of pro and cons for both of them, but i'll skip to the chase. Kinect is a whole new experence with no controls but a camera. Where as Move is more like the Wii remote, but Sony says there games are going to be focused on Core Gamers rather then the causal gamers Wii is currently basing there market on. What both Kinect and Move lack is games, Which will surely be fixed in the coming years.
Back to top Go down

Kinect VS Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinect VS Move   Kinect VS Move Empty2010-08-15, 06:13

i think thats dum... games are going to be like that in the future and people are gonna get tired and theyr are gonna play just for like 30 min... ill stay with the creguar controllers
Back to top Go down

Kinect VS Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinect VS Move   Kinect VS Move Empty2010-08-15, 07:05

ehheemm... have you guys seen those move controllers? those just are not practical at all. With kinect i think it will be more popular at the begining. But, the problem with it is that I feel that without controllers the system will be really glitchy and pick up background movement, thus disturbing the game play. The lacking of games will not be a problem because the wii was fine. The first game to some how incorporate an FPS into the system and actually have it run smoothly, that console will take all the marbles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kinect VS Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinect VS Move   Kinect VS Move Empty

Back to top Go down

Kinect VS Move
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NO CLAN AVALIBLE :: Off-topic :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: