NO CLAN AVALIBLE
LOLOD CLAN IS OVER PLEASE EXACUATE IN NEXT 2 DAYS
NO CLAN AVALIBLE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LOLD IS OVER PLEASE EXACUATE in next 2 days

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thigs that u dont like about MW2?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Thigs that u dont like about MW2? Empty
PostSubject: Thigs that u dont like about MW2?   Thigs that u dont like about MW2? Empty2010-08-14, 06:26

i dont like Commando, Shootgun's, granade lounchers/thumper, RPG's.. when i see people doing this i get really mad because in my opinion i think they are noob's things.. easy kills.. i dont like that at ALL!!!!!!!!!11
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thigs that u dont like about MW2?   Thigs that u dont like about MW2? Empty2010-08-14, 08:11

Here's a "short" list of all the problems I hate about MW2, be it graphical, imbalance, or technical.

Challenge related

1-
Using One Man Army to switch to a class that has a Riot Shield will cause the game to not register bullet impacts. Neither Sponge nor Bulletproof challenges will increase.

2-
Using One Man Army to switch to a class that has Semtex will cause the game to stop registering 'Sticks' properly. Making all stick related challenges (like 'Stickman') impossible.

3-
Grim Reaper can be completed by getting 5 kills with any amount of Predator Missiles within a single game. It doesnt have to be from a single missile. The wording is misleading or this challenge is not working as intended. The same applies to similar challenges like the Airstrike and Stealth Bomber ones.

4-
The Brink can be completed while dead.

5-
M9 Expert does not unlock until rank 62, when the Desert Eagle is unlocked.

6-
Stun Veteran and Flash Veteran seem to have their reward titles mixed up.

7-
Firing at any Helicopter variant while its spinning out of control will cause each bullet to count as a streak kill, thus completing the Cold Blooded challenges very quickly.

8-
All Pro can be completed by getting a collateral kill with only one of them being a headshot. Still unsure of the issue here. I once completed it by getting a normal collateral kill.

9-
All Launcher Prestige challenges state that they give an emblem as a reward for completing the II ones. However there are no Launcher emblems.

10-
The following challenges seem to have bad EXP reward scaling.
a) Flashbang Veteran III rewards 10,000 and Flashbang Veteran IV rewards 5,000.
b) Stun Veteran III rewards 10,000 and Stun Veteran IV rewards 5,000.
c) Stealth III rewards 10,000 and Stealth IV rewards 5,000.

11-
The Bigger They Are.. and ..The Harder They Fall challenges are completed by simply killing the top player 3/5 times within a single match. It doesnt have to be consecutively as the challenge describes.

Visual glitches and spelling errors

1-
The M9 when equipped with a Tactical Knife is reloaded with an invisible magazine.

2-
Various actions performed before death will be continued after death, such as reloading or knifing, however they are purely visual.

3-
Tactical insertion can often be seen through walls and floors.

4-
Player models and weapons can somestimes go through walls, giving a players position away. Its extremely bad when carrying a Stinger or Javelin on your back.

5-
The match bonus value displayed at the end of a match is different from the value shown in the game summary screen after the game has returned players to the lobby. Usually the value at the end of a match is slightly lower. I dont know which value is the one applied to the players experience.

6-
Cracked glass can be used to see through smoke and water from destroyed fire hydrants

7-
Killcam/Spectating players has a few inaccuracies.
a) RoF is shown slower than it really is. (burst weapon sometimes appear to fire only 2 bullets)
b) Sometimes Ninja users will display on HBS (this is purely a visual KC/Spectator glitch)
c) The reloading animation will be shown from the start regardless of how far in the player is to completing it.

8-
The FAL with a Grenade Launcher is misspelled "Fal w/ Grenade Laucher" in the pick up text.

9-
The Mastery challenge for the M21 is named "M21-EBR Mastery". All other instances are named "M21 EBR" without the dash. Seems inconsistant.

10-
The M4A1 with FMJ is missing its foregrip.

Gameplay glitches

EDIT:

1+2- It seems Pave Lows, whether earned properly or given via a Package, will contribute towards streak as long as it is the first PL in the match.

It is also possible that the issue is different. Either way the Pave Low has streak count issues.

FIXED(?)

3-
Sentry Gun kills will not contribute towards streak count.

4-
Lock on launchers (especially the Stinger and Javelin) often miss various aircraft in the game when they are out of flares. I dont know if this is intended or not. Most common with the Harrier.

5-
Akimbo USP.45s knife action will only perform lunges and not slashes.

6-
AI controlled streaks will not fire upon enemies on the same faction as the owner in FFA.

7-
SitRep will not detect explosives from enemies on the same faction as the player in FFA.

8-
The M9, MG4 and M240 silencers do not hide players from UAV when firing.

9-
The F2000s Red Dot Sight does not disable during an EMP.

10-
Scavanger will not restock properly if the weapon you are currently holding is full.

11-
The FMJ attachment for the SPAS-12 doesnt work. The penetration and 'fireworks' effect is not added.

12-
A player can use a mounted Minigun while changing OMA kits. If the player is changing to a Riot Shield class while on the MG a player it will appear infront of him while still being on the MG.

13-
If a player starts using a mounted Minigun while holding a Javelin it will begin to lock on if the player uses the zoom function.

14-
The HQ that appears in the centre of Favela has certain areas in the room that do not allow one to capture/destroy a HQ.

15-
Occasionally capture progress bars will reset in HQ.

16-
Javelins can lock on to allied air support, if its hardcore it can destroy them.

Alignment problems

The following weapons have either crooked iron sights, sights that do not go to the centre of the screen or both.

Desert Eagle
FAL /w RDS
MG4
M9 /w Tactical Knife
Raffica
Mini-Uzi

This quick flash made by zeebo over at the denkirson boards shows the problem more clearly-
http://cod-stats.webs.com/mw2irons.htm
(Use the right arrow to cycle through the guns, it shouldnt take more than half a second to load)

Source-
http://denkirson.proboards.com/index.cg ... hread=1087

Host migration

Host migration causes various problems. This is evident by the fact that the game does not seem to pause but instead locks players in position and grants them invulnerability.

1-
Any streaks active during a migration will not pause.
a) Predators will crash into the ground.
b) UAVs, Helicopters, AC-130s, etc will all lose out on duration.
c) All package deliveries will be made.

2-
Any reloading started before migration will funish during the count down to resume the game.

3-
Any explosives will detonate. This includes grenades, semtex, claymores (if migration starts inbetween triggering and detonating) and even bombs planted on objectives.

4-
If a player is capturing any package variant when migration begins that player will be free to move around during the count down to resume the game.

5-
Captured HQ durations continue to decrease during migration and points are not added for it (as they shouldnt be). However this decreases the maximum profit a team can gain by holding a HQ. HQs last 60 seconds and give a maximum of 65 points (5 points for capping instantly and 5 points per 5 sec). If a migration happens and takes 10 seconds then effective HQ time is cut to 50 sec meaning the team holding it can only gain a maximum of 55 points.

6-
All player respawn delays will count down. If a player has for example a 10 second respawn delay and died just before migration. He will be respawned when it finishes and gameplay resumes.

7-
Any players kill just before migration begins will respawn where they were killed during the migration countdown.

8-
If you use the OMA rucksack before host migration starts you can move around with the rucksack equipped when it ends.

Discrepancies - these may or may not be intentional.

1-
The M16 with a Holographic has reduced kick.

2-
The FAL with Holographic has its low end damage increased by 5. This makes it a 2 hit kill at any range with Stopping Power.

3-
Guns with different attachments have ammo pick up problems. For example a Red Dot Sight M4A1 cannot take ammo from a Silenced M4A1 that is on the ground. If a player was carrying both of them however they would both use the same ammo reserve.

4-
Equipment can be used while climbing ladders.

5-
The Raffica seems to have same traits as a Handgun. It has fast swap and can be used in Last Stand.

7-
The UMP Silencer is broken, it does not lose power over distance as a normal silencer would.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thigs that u dont like about MW2?   Thigs that u dont like about MW2? Empty2010-08-14, 09:35

dam dude.. thats alot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thigs that u dont like about MW2?   Thigs that u dont like about MW2? Empty2010-08-14, 10:06

"short" haha nice one um i dont like rpgs damn noob wepons
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thigs that u dont like about MW2?   Thigs that u dont like about MW2? Empty2010-08-14, 11:36

yup.. and heartbeats
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thigs that u dont like about MW2?   Thigs that u dont like about MW2? Empty2010-08-14, 19:20

yeh in free for all hearbeats are horrible!
It just ruins your hole game and i play alot of free for all
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thigs that u dont like about MW2?   Thigs that u dont like about MW2? Empty2010-08-14, 20:43

I hate No scopes and quick scopes, they're so freaking annoying!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thigs that u dont like about MW2?   Thigs that u dont like about MW2? Empty2010-08-15, 01:06

im tired of quick scopes.. and i hate when people camp the same plaace the whole time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thigs that u dont like about MW2?   Thigs that u dont like about MW2? Empty2010-08-15, 04:56

But guys you know at the end of the day we still play it! LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thigs that u dont like about MW2?   Thigs that u dont like about MW2? Empty2010-08-15, 06:10

yeah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thigs that u dont like about MW2?   Thigs that u dont like about MW2? Empty2010-08-15, 07:07

googiemeister7 wrote:
But guys you know at the end of the day we still play it! LOL

This is tru sadly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thigs that u dont like about MW2?   Thigs that u dont like about MW2? Empty2010-08-16, 06:44

I really hate commando and noob tubes. I swear! whenever I go into any ground war match, it's grenade launchers flying everywhere from the start! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thigs that u dont like about MW2?   Thigs that u dont like about MW2? Empty

Back to top Go down

Thigs that u dont like about MW2?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NO CLAN AVALIBLE :: Off-topic :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: