NO CLAN AVALIBLE
LOLOD CLAN IS OVER PLEASE EXACUATE IN NEXT 2 DAYS
NO CLAN AVALIBLE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LOLD IS OVER PLEASE EXACUATE in next 2 days

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An idea to promote the group

Go down 
AuthorMessage

An idea to promote the group Empty
PostSubject: An idea to promote the group   An idea to promote the group Empty2010-08-14, 20:08

I was thinking that maybe we should create a whole channel on youtube dedicated to gameplay on certain games, like all the MW2 montage things, they get so many views, and gameplay videos, just stuff like that, it'd be great advertisement for the group, since youtube is one of the top sites for gamers to watch stuff like this, But if you want music for the montage things, can we PLEASE not put crappy mainstream music on them? Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An idea to promote the group   An idea to promote the group Empty2010-08-15, 04:53

That is a great idea aresenal, i think we should create a youtube channel.
Do you have any experience in making youtube videos?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An idea to promote the group   An idea to promote the group Empty2010-08-15, 05:04

Yes I do, but whether I have the equipment to do so is another matter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An idea to promote the group   An idea to promote the group Empty2010-08-15, 05:06

aresanal log in to chat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An idea to promote the group   An idea to promote the group Empty2010-08-15, 05:10

I am logged in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An idea to promote the group   An idea to promote the group Empty2010-08-15, 05:22

Oh i can't see you in chat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An idea to promote the group   An idea to promote the group Empty2010-08-15, 06:50

I have video editing skills. Although, I currently don't have the supplies for making videos
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An idea to promote the group   An idea to promote the group Empty

Back to top Go down

An idea to promote the group
Page 1 of 1